Quantenna Accelerates Wi-Fi 6 Mesh with Spartan 5XL Turnkey Design
SAN JOSE, Calif.,
The Spartan 5XL addresses the growing demand for wider in-home coverage, while providing the level of performance needed for demanding applications such as 4K video streaming, online gaming, or cloud synchronization. Following in the footsteps of the Spartan Essential design, the Spartan 5XL is a comprehensive release, including hardware design files, software development kit as well as industrial design files. Equipment vendors can benefit from bringing products to market rapidly, with reduced development costs.
The Spartan 5XL offers the following features:
- Compact and aesthetic industrial design
- Dual-band dual-concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz operation
- Wi-Fi 6 features such as MU-MIMO, OFDMA, transmit beamforming, 1024-QAM, and target wake time (TWT)
- High-performance 5x5 MIMO @5GHz + 2x2 MIMO @2.4GHz with maximum PHY rates up to 6Gbps
- SmartScan: zero-wait DFS and enhanced scanning
- EasyMesh™ Support
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- TR-069 agent for remote management and firmware upgrade
- Quantenna ViSiON for cloud-based monitoring and remote support
- Quantenna Qdock for support of third-party applications such as CSI/RF sensing and motion detection
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) Certification
“Wi-Fi 6 is quickly gaining momentum, and the combination of Wi-Fi 6 with more advanced mesh systems is becoming an increasingly attractive proposition for end users looking to boost the coverage and performance of their Wi-Fi networks,” said Andrew Zignani, Principal Analyst,
“Quantenna is focused on bringing the best Wi-Fi 6 products at the right price points to enable mass adoption for home networks and other markets,” said James Chen, Vice President, Product Line Management at Quantenna. “With Spartan 5XL, our customers can deploy the high-performance Wi-Fi 6 mesh nodes in an accelerated timeframe with low upfront investment.”
The Spartan 5XL design files are available now. Complete product samples will be available in early Q3 2019. Please contact Quantenna sales representatives for samples and pricing.
Quantenna (NASDAQ: QTNA) is a global leader and innovator of high-performance Wi-Fi solutions. Founded in 2006, Quantenna has demonstrated its leadership in Wi-Fi technologies with many industry firsts. Quantenna continues to innovate with the mission to perfect Wi-Fi by establishing benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna takes a multidimensional approach, from silicon and system to software, and provides total Wi-Fi solutions. For more information, visit www.quantenna.com.
+1 669 209 5659
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/30102aef-597e-47f5-8e9f-1153943e4bf0
Source: Quantenna Communications, Inc.