- What does Quantenna do?
- Quantenna is a provider of high-performance Wi-Fi solutions. Quantenna’s solutions combine semiconductor architecture with system-level software and cloud analytics with the goal of delivering the highest speed, broadest coverage, highest capacity, and most reliable performance.
- Where are Quantenna's headquarters?
- 1704 Automation Parkway,
- When did Quantenna go public and where does its stock trade?
- The company went public on October 28, 2016 at an initial public offering price of $16 per share on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol QTNA.
- Who were the underwriters of Quantenna's IPO?
- Morgan Stanley Barclays Deutsche Bank Needham William Blair Roth Capital Partners
- Where is Quantenna's common stock listed and under what symbol?
- Quantenna’s stock is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ) under the symbol QTNA.
- Who are Quantenna's independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- When does Quantenna's fiscal year end?
- The Company’s fiscal year consists of either 52 or 53 weeks. For each year consisting of 52 weeks, the Company’s fiscal year ends on the Sunday nearest the end of December. For each year consisting of 53 weeks, the Company’s fiscal year ends on the first Sunday in January. Fiscal 2014 and 2015 each included 52 weeks and fiscal 2016 will include 53 weeks.
- Where can I access Quantenna's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)?
- Please see the SEC Filings section of our website.
- Who is Quantenna's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for Quantenna’s common stock is Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
- How do I contact Quantenna's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar’s address is 250 Royall Street, Canton, Massachusetts 02021.
- Where can I get more information or contact the company?
- Additional information is available on our investor relations home page, or you may contact Investor Relations at ir@Quantenna.com